Pages

Monday, June 25, 2018

The kid who got knocked down by a potato!

This term in our Cybersmart, we were learning about smart footprints and how to keep our place private. Afterward, we had to make something to teach people to how they can keep there place private and safe.  So Axle and I worked together and made a pick a path, it took us quite a while to finish it but when Axle wasn't here, I had to do all the work. But I couldn't work on it if Axle wasn't online on the form, so I didn't do anything to the form, so I just commented to peoples blogs. When Axle came back we worked really hard to finish.

So here is the pick a path, also before that, I need to ask you a question. Have you ever posted somewhere in your bedroom or in your bathroom? Anyways I hope you enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment


Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about