Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Black Mamba Adaptation - Fangs.

We have been looking at animal adaptions  and how they help them survive in the wild.
I chose the black mamba fangs for my adaption. I have made my clay model of a black mamba. I have also found some information about it. 
Black mamba is  of the fastest snakes in the world. A black mamba eats small mammals and birds. The black mamba  use hunts by biting their pray and injecting their venom.
And a black mamba's venom are neurotoxin.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Vann I like your photo of a Black Mamba it is so cool and good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi vann I really like your clay modll, and I like your photo. And was that your favrit part of the animal?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vann, I liked your picture of the Black Mamba and your model of the Black Mamba. I really liked your facts about Black Mambas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Vann,
    Your facts are really good,I like the way you presented and put facts about it.Maybe next time your gonna do something like this you might put more facts about it. Lastly What's you favorite animal?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Vann I really like how you discrybed the black mamba and how you designed it. Next time put more photos. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete


Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about