Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

I need your "HELP!"

For the last 3 weeks, we are going to have a commenting challenge. Here is the challenge.
Over the next three weeks track how many comments you receive and who they are from. Each community group is worth a different amount of points. The team (Cybersmart Buddies) who have the most points by the end of the term will receive a reward. You can bribe, market and sell your blog in whatever way you see fit! Who is your target audience going to be???

Please help me with this challenge I would really appreciate it. Thank You!







9 comments:

  1. I hope that you will succeed in your challenge! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Hi Vann, I really like your post about the challenge that you are doing. It's good that you have steps so people who don't know, knows what to do and what's happening. Good luck for the competition. Bye!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the challange

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vann I LIKE IT!!! Keep the good work😉

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vann I am from Hornby Primary School I red your blog post that you need everyone to comment on you blog.So here I am commenting on your blog. I really like the way when you told me how to comment on your blog, step by step. Keep up the good work Good luck to your challenge :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kia ora Vann!

    I happened to see your title and it sparked my interest! I think that this Cybersmart challenge is an excellent way to gain new readers and to share your great learning with a wider audience.

    Keep up the great work and good luck with your challenge!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete


Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about