Pages

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Roswell UFO Incident DLO

As you know we have been learning about the "Roswell UFO Incident." If you don't know what is the Roswell UFO Incident, I have a posted a timeline about it and did you know that the "Roswell UFO Incident" was the biggest UFO mystery in the world? Well that's why we made a DLO to tell you some facts about the Roswell UFO Incident.  We had also made a small comic strip on it too. Axle, Khush and I made it together and the comic strip too. So I hope you have enjoyed and I hope you have a great day Bye!

DLO


Comic Strip

3 comments:

  1. Hi Vann. I really like your slide show because you made your own words and I like what did you did on your slide show and I like that you write some facts a about the Roswell UFO and I really really like your slide show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. hi vann. i really like your slide its so cool because you try your best to wonder full your slides

    ReplyDelete


Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about