Pages

Friday, October 16, 2020

Hurumanu 2 | Film Study | Coraline |

This week on hurumanu 2, for our film studies we have set another task that is about the theme of the movie. We had to choose from 2 tasks and those were, create a coggle that shows as many examples from our visual text of one of the themes listed. The second one is Write a theme guide booklet for a student to use whilst viewing. After we have chosen the task that we want to do, we had to choose a theme to write about. The themes that we were able to choose from were; Be careful about what you wish for, looks can be deceiving, be grateful with what you have, bravery is doing things even when you are afraid, and last of all don't judge a book by it's cover. I chose to do the bravery one and showed my learning using coggle.

What am I learning? Analyse the ideas and themes of a film.

How does this work show my learning? This shows my learning by discussing the way a theme or idea is portrayed in the text.

What am I wondering as a result of this learning? I am wondering if I have missed anyone who also portrayed bravery through the film.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment


Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about