Pages

Friday, October 23, 2020

CMM | Metal Work | Drill Gauge |

For the past few weeks on CMM, which is our metalwork. We are making a drill gauge, we have made 2 different types of drill gauge so far. One of them being made from acrylic as a mock-up, which we designed using tinkercad. We made an acrylic drill gauge to guide us with the right measurements for the aluminium one.  Anyways, we are finished making the one made out of aluminium. However, I did make some mistakes during the making of my drill gauge. 

First of while drilling the different-sized holes, I have made some mistakes. Some of the holes are slightly bigger than what it is supposed to be, and some are smaller. I also cut the aluminium unevenly, although, I think I slightly fixed it. Anyways, here is my drill gauge. 








No comments:

Post a Comment


Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about