Pages

Friday, October 30, 2020

Hurumanu 2 | Film Studies | Coraline |

This week on hurumanu 2, we are learning about the colours & lighting used in Coraline. We were tasked to make paragraphs about how the colours & lighting were used in the movie. I made 3 paragraphs to show my work and used screenshots from the movie to link what I was talking about.


What are we learning? We are learning how colours and lighting were used in the film Coraline.

How does this show my learning? This shows my learning because I have understood how the colours were used effectively in the shots.

What am I wondering as a result of my learning? I am not wondering anything at the moment.






No comments:

Post a Comment


Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about