Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Hurumanu 2 | Film Studies | Coraline |

This week on Hurumanu 2, for our film studies we learned about SEXXXY paragraphs. The letters from SEXXXY are abbreviations, each letter had a meaning to it. Here are their meanings "Statement, Evidence, Explanation, Explanation, Explanation, Link". Anyway, after we learned about this paragraph technique we had to use it on four different scenes from the movie. Our teacher first demonstrated how to do it, so that we have a bit of knowledge on how we can start our paragraphs. Moving on I chose 4 different scenes and wrote a paragraph for each of them.  

What am I learning?: I am learning about SEXXXY paragraphs.

How does this show my learning?: My four paragraphs for each scene shows, how I did my SEXXXY paragraphs and I also put the letter beside to show how I used that technique.

What am I wondering as a result of this learning?: I am not wondering anything at the moment.







No comments:

Post a Comment


Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about