Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

What Makes a Good Leader?

Last week on our Wananga time, us year 9's have a leadership program which always happens during Wednesdays. On this leadership program, we learn about what a leader is and what makes a good leader. We were tasked to write what qualities we think a good leader has, and after we finished writing the qualities we then had to make a video of ourselves talking about the qualities. As well as who we think a good leader was. I personally chose 'Winston Churchill' because he showed courage and was an inspiration to others. 

Anyways, here are the qualities that I wrote for what qualities a good leader has. The video that I made wasn't really the best, because the camera was below me and my list was above. So I wasn't really looking at the camera and the volume was really low, however, I still finished the video so here it is!


My friend also made a video with all of the other videos collected into one, so you can see what my friends put into their video. Here is the link to the video.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about