Pages

Friday, October 30, 2020

P.E. | Gymnastics | Hurumanu 7 |

Today my focus is: To learn more about gymnastics and improve on some of the activities it contains I mainly focused on the parallel bars because I think that they required a lot of upper body strength to swing yourself on the bars. I quickly learned how to properly do the parallel bars by landing forward, however, I was close to landing backwards. Although, I believe that I could succeed with a little more practice.

The most difficult activity from today was the balance beam, I found it quite hard to balance myself and jump as well as land on the beam properly. Nevertheless, I did succeed at the end and properly landed on the beam.

The activities that I have done from today are:

  • Balance Beam
  • Parallel Bars
  • Horizontal Bar
  • Trampoline


No comments:

Post a Comment


Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about