Pages

Monday, November 6, 2017

I Need Feedbacks!!

This term we were reading our novel books, my novel was "Number The Stars!" The author's name was Lois Lowry. But If you don't know what Number The Stars is I'll tell you a little bit. I's basically a story about Germans and Jewish people.  The leader of the Germans thought that the Jewish people were bad but they weren't actually bad. Then the Germans started killing Jewish people or put them into jail. That's the little bit, but we had to make a character traits about the characters in the story, but if you don't know what character traits mean it means that you are telling about the character like their very helpful.

But anyways we made a slide show about our characters, but it's still in work in progress. But the purpose of this is: To get feedback about your character description so you know what you've done well and how you can improve. That's why I am posting this it's because I need feedback of what I should do next or if I should change anything. But anyways that's pretty much it and please don't forget to give me feedback about my character traits. Bye!




4 comments:

  1. Hi Vann!,
    This is a good blog post! :D Why did the solders rip the picture and stamp on it with their foot? That it sad!!! You can improve on putting more information about them, instead of the story :) Give me some description about what the solders were like, describe them! :) Anyway this a great blog post! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vann i like your blog post on character tratieshow is the Evil leader and why did they kill them but by the way good blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vann, I really like your blog post, I think it's really cool and interesting, maybe you could put more details about the main character instead of the German Soldiers or maybe the Jewish people, but anyways it's really cool, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vann I like your amazing blog post. I like how you are describing the Evil German soldier's. Question who is Annmarie ?. Next time you can describe or put more detail's about Annmarie, but still awesome, great and amazing job on getting this completed. PEACE .

    ReplyDelete


Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about