Pages

Friday, June 30, 2017

Roswell UFO Speech

This term we have been learning about mysteries, and as you know I have 2 different posts about the Roswell UFO Incident. Well this post is different, this post is a speech about the "Roswell UFO Incident". But I had to write a speech first and after I finished the speech I have to practice the speech for a bunch of times. Then after practicing I had to do the slideshow. Next I recorded myself. Well I hope you enjoy the speech and I also hope you learned something bye! 



No comments:

Post a Comment


Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about