Pages

Thursday, August 31, 2017

NZ Music Month - Extravaganza Performance

This week, Wednesday and Thursday night at the High School's Auditorium. We are having a performance about the NZ Music Month. We already performed last day and it went really well. Then we are also going to perform at Thursday. Are performance was called "We Don't Know How Lucky We Are" and there were lots of more other performance. Our group were Axle, Aisa, Khush, Joshua. We also wore costumes, are costumes for are are performance was a flannel shirt, shorts, gumboots and bucket hats. Then we practiced are performance a lot of times.

I felt really scared during the performance it into the auditorium. But I just tried to put all my personal best into our performance. Then after our part Axle and I had to go changed into our Tinkling costumes. At the tinkling group there was, Axle, Lyan, Alliah and I and there was also other children.
I was very proud of all are performance and I think the audience really loved it. But I think my next step is to Smile more at the audience when I was doing my Tinkling, and maybe move a bit closer so that the audience at the back can also see me. But anyways I hope you have a great day Bye!

This is the video of our song



1 comment:

  1. Hello Vann, I liked about how did you explain what you guys did yesterday, And how did you perform last night it was awesome I hope you guys do the same thing today.Bye

    ReplyDelete


Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about