Pages

Thursday, August 3, 2017

Buster The Boxer

This term, we have been learning about a short video that is called Buster The Boxer. We had to write a story about it. So this is my post about the story, I will also show you the video if you want to watch it. So I hope you have a great day Bye!

The Video: Buster The Boxer

Success Criteria
We need to focus on these things

  • Full stops, capital letters,
  • Paragraphs
  • Speech Marks (new line for each speaker)


Then her mum suddenly came through the door, she looked out the window, she saw her husband building, I looked out the window as well, he was building this humongous thing, he even hurt his finger. As I watched it looked like he was finished and I thought that this gigantic thing could be a trampoline.

Later her mum put my owner to sleep and so I went running to the living room. I looked at the sliding door, I saw two fox appeared into the night and the woods but also got into our backyard.

Afterwards they were looking at a trampoline and it had a ribbon on it so I thought that it might been a gift for my trainer, and then I saw them jump on the trampoline.

1st Fox - “Hey what could this be?”
2nd Fox - “I don’t know.”
1st Fox - “This looks like I could jump on it.”
1st Fox - “Woah!”
2nd Fox - “I wanna try.”
1st Fox - “Sure!”
2nd Fox - “This is so fun!”
1st Fox - “Wait.”
2nd Fox - “It looks like someone wants to join.”
1st Fox - “It’s a Badger!”
Badger - “Hey can I join you?”
1st Fox - “Sure you can”

I stared at them the whole time, and I was starting to get envious. I wanted to go there, but I can’t. Suddenly  there were more of them jumping around in the trampoline, there was a Squirrel and porcupine.

1st Fox - “ Woohoo!!”
2nd Fox - “ I love jumping!”
Badger - “More more more!!”
Squirrel - “YES!!”
Porcupine - “ Weehee!”

I got really really jealous. I just wanna join and have fun, but I can’t I had to wait until tomorrow. I was still staring at them, they were just jumping and jumping.

I woke up I saw my owner getting ready and rapidly went down to the living room.  I went too I saw her dad open the door, the snow was so cold as my paws touched it, I saw my trainer’s face she was astonished, amazed, shocked. She quickly ran at the trampoline and felt super excited.

I jumped and jumped I felt so joyful, I just kept jumping and then I looked at my owner’s face she was confused and looked a bit scared. But I just still kept jumping, I even barked I was having that much fun!  

No comments:

Post a Comment


Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about