Pages

Friday, September 8, 2017

The Rhythm

This term we have been writing a story about an old man playing a piano. Then we had to wrote a story about it. So here is mine, i'll be showing you the video that we had to wrote a story about it. But I hope you enjoy bye!!


   The Rhythm 
 
Majestic music came from a gigantic pitch-black piano, I played a music that was the same as I played when I was with my wife. Soft rhythms came deep into my heart, as I tried to remember the cords in my head. As I played the piano, gold memories went back, I took off one of my hand and kept the other. It was that memory of that when I was playing the piano with my wife, that sadly passed away.

But I kept on playing and playing, my hand changed into different spots, my fingers also tapped into different keys. Then suddenly I felt a kiss, I got more happier and energetic. I kept playing the piano the rhythms got more depressing, afterwards a memory came. It was when I signed up to be a soldier. Then the first WW1 started, we had a war. My goal was to try save everyone that gets shot.

I went with a friend of mine,we both nodded that meant we were ready. My friend peeked out from the wall. Then shot hundreds of bullets to our enemy. But then he got shot, I rapidly went up to him but it was late… He sadly passed away.

I still kept playing and playing the rhythms got happier and gratified, next another memory came. It was my granson’s birthday, I gave him my present. Then he opened the box, he grabbed the toy inside of it. He always wanted it. I looked at his face he was very surprised and happy that he got what he always wanted.

But I was still playing the piano, the rhythms got low, then high. I saw in my memory, my grandson was playing with his toy, he was running and jumping around the room. But when I playing the piano I felt alone and sad. Then he went running up to me, he went up the chair and sit with me as I finish the cords. We both press a key to end the song. I felt very happy and proud that I remembered all the cords, and that I got a chance to looked back at my old memories. I told every memory to my grandson, so that he can have an experience of what I had been to...

3 comments:

  1. What's up Vann?, I like your writing it's really cool especially when you wrote "Soft rhythms came deep into my heart", you could put a reflective comment about your self e.g. what you did good anyway have a nice day, keep up the nice job, bye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hey Skyler, thank you for your nice comment. I will try to put a reflective comment about myself next time.

      Delete


Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about