Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Making Drawstring Bags!

This term we are in "Technology," and we are in soft materials. Our teacher is Miss Laycock. We have been making lots of cool things here, like a tissue holder, and we used beads to make any thing we wanted so I chose a cobra. Now we are making a drawstring bag! I'm really exited for it to be finished, and I can't wait to show it to my parents. It was a little bit hard to do but Axle, Lars and also the teacher helped me, and also others. I also can't wait to do other actives here and the other things that are here in technology... Here is a picture of my creation. But it was really hard to take a picture of it so it won't be that clear. But I hope you enjoy! bye!


3 comments:

  1. Awesome attitude towards your design today Lars! A little bit of help always makes it easier. I love the clogs print and the colours you have used on your bag. It will be interesting to see the pocket on and the finished product.
    Miss L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vann I apologise for calling you Lars in my comment above!
    I must have got all mixed up when I was commenting on the other blogs from the class. Ooops. Will make sure I have you right next time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. For more: Idustrial Management Blog visit https://manoxblog.com

    ReplyDelete


Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about