Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Chaos: 9/11 Disaster!

As you know I have made a blogpost about a rule for the zombie apocalypse, well when I have finished the task of making a poster. It was time to move on to making a timeline about the 9/11 incident, which occurred on September 11. The making of the timeline was very challenging since we used a site that wasn't familiar to me. It made go into my prickly zone, as it took some time to learn how I can use the site. Anyways here is the timeline, and I hope that you enjoy it.





No comments:

Post a Comment


Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about