Pages

Friday, September 29, 2017

Binary Alphabet

As you know I have posted something about Binary Numbers and I told you that I am going to post another post about writing your name in Binary Numbers. So Khush and I helped each to make this chart of how you make alphabets using binary numbers. As you can see at the bottom I wrote my name in binary numbers, Khush and I wrote the letters and the binary so if you want to try it out, you can just copy the binary and find the letter that you need for your name. But I hope you enjoy and hope you have a great day bye!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment


Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about