Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

SLJ Lesson 2: The book review

Image result for nimonaThis is a blogpost about the second lesson of the summer learning journey. As you might remember we had to choose a country that we would like to visit, now we are going to visit it. Although there is a problem, I took Curious Kiwi to be my company on the journey. Unfortunately, Curious Kiwi forgot his book and now he is worried that he'll get bored during the long flight without anything to read. I now have to suggest a book to him that I have read and enjoyed. The book I chose is a book called "NIMONA"

The author of this book is Noelle Stevenson. I have only started this book and I was already shocked by how good the story was. It was not only the story that I enjoyed it was also because it was more of a comic. I don't really like books with just words with them because it makes the book a bit boring, a comic book has a story that has pictures which makes it more creative. There wasn't a part of the story that I have not enjoyed yet, but there might be some parts that I won't enjoy.

Anyways here is a bit of the story:

Characters: Nimona, Lord Ballister Blackheart, Sir Ambrosius Goldenloin, The Director, and Dr. Meredith Blitzmeyer. Here is a link to a website that has more information about the characters: Gingerhaze

Events: Nimona was a fan of a villain named "Lord Ballister Blackheart," Nimona wanted to be Blackheart's sidekick. So Nimona faked that agency sent her to be blackheart's sidekick. Nimona was declined by Blackheart, but Nimona showed her powers as a shapeshifter. It means that she can transform into anything she wants.

That is a peek of the story but I really recommend you reading this story because I really enjoyed it and I thing that you will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about