Pages

Friday, February 8, 2019

Treaty of Waitangi History Presentation

On February 6 we celebrated Waitangi day, but my class didn't know what was Waitangi day was . So our teacher Mrs Allan gave us readings about the Treaty of Waitangi, and who was the first person to sign the Treaty. Although maybe some of you also don't have a clue of what Waitangi day is. So I made a slideshow explaining what Waitangi day is, we researched a bit to find out some information. I now understand what Waitangi day is for and I hope you will too in this slide show.


1 comment:

  1. Kamusta Vann,I really like the way that you explain to us what is Waitangi day. I Really like that you put who was the first person to sign the Treaty. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete


Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about