Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

A Little More About Me!

Kamusta, I am Vann from 7/8 AL. This term Miss Birtch will be teaching us every Wednesday in period 5 for an hour. I really look forward to working with Miss Birtch because she also watches our games in basketball during Fridays, and she's also really kind just like our homeroom teacher. Since Miss Birtch will be teaching us every Wednesday, I think that it makes Wednesday something to look forward to. Anyways this is some information that would help Miss Birtch know me a little more.

1. Basketball: I really love playing basketball with my brothers, friends, and other people. Playing basketball or just practicing it makes me happy and it helps me to keep fit and healthy.
Image result for basketball

2. Biking: Sometimes on the weekends I would go biking to Wycola Park to play basketball, I sometimes also go with my brothers to play but sometimes I don't. Biking also is very healthy for you just like walking but biking is faster than walking and it saves more time to practice basketball.
Image result for biking

3. Games: When I have a lot of free time I would play games either on my laptop, phone or the ps4. I would play games with my friends and my brothers, I really enjoy playing games and it makes me happy.
Image result for video games

4. Anime: When I also have a lot of free time I would watch anime on my laptop or phone.
Image result for my hero academia

Anyways, I really look forward to working with you Miss Birtch every Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Kamsuta Vann!

    Wow, I know I had read your work in your Literacy book but I am so impressed you have also taken your own time to share this again to your blog. I am also looking forward to work with 7/8Al on Wednesday's and to teach you. It's great to make connections with students in other classes and I am happy we have been able to meet through Year 7/8 basketball.

    Keep up the great dedication to your blogging and learning. I look forward to reading more of your work this term!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete


Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about