Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2019

Orana Park Visit 2!

Today the 25th of September, we visited Orana Park once again. I have been into Orana Park 3 times. However, I still remember the information that they told us last time, although I have learned more new things specially how global warming affects the animals. Anyways I was very excited to see the animals as well as the ones that I have seen before. When we finally arrived at Orana Park, they gave us stickers that had our name as well as a number. Everyone had a different number whatever number you got was going to be your group, there were 4 groups in total, I was in group 4.

Before we went to go "see them animals" we ate lunch first, afterwards, we all split up into groups and we went to different routes. Anyways my favourite animal that I was able to see was the kea and the geckos. The reason why the geckos and the keas were my favorite because the geckos looked really cool and cute. They were also really hard to see since they were camouflaged, anyways I also really liked the keas too because I was able to get really near them and they were very intelligent.

Anyways this is my 3rd visit to Orana Park, I hope that we could go again to learn more about the animals and maybe even find new animals. Here are some pictures of us and the animals in Orana Park.

Pictures:










No comments:

Post a Comment


Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about