Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2020

CMM | Metal Work | Dog tags |

For the past few weeks on CMM, which is metalwork. We are making dog tags for ourselves, we have made 2 different types of dog tags so far. One of them being made from acrylic and so far we have made one with wood as well. We are close to making one with aluminium and I am quite excited to get it. Anyway, the design that I have made for my dog tag is VM which stands for Vann Manaig. I received 3 of the dog tags cut in different power, meaning that the words would be darker. Here is the dogs tag that I received today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment


Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about