Pages

Friday, February 26, 2021

Reflection: Wananga - My Goals

During our wananga time, we have been silent reading and writing about our goals. So my reflection for this week is about my goals for this year and the future. I have written a total of six goals, however, I might still continue to add on it throughout the year. Out of my six current goals, it has a mix of; Hauora goals, academic goals, career goals, and other goals such as sports. For my Hauora goals which are also known as my wellbeing goals. 

My goals for this section, are spending less time on devices, and focusing on fitness and health. I have chosen to add this as my goal because I have noticed that I have been spending too much time on devices recently. However, this is bad for my health and that is also why I put this as my goal. Now for my academic goals, I will be aiming for excellence in all of my subjects as well as start to bank my credits for next year as a year 11. My career goal is to be a civil engineer when I leave school, when I heard about civil engineering it really interested me. This resulted in me wanting to be a civil engineer when I grow up. As for my other goals, I have put basketball and volleyball on these goals. I am very passionate about these two sports, so I really want to improve my skills in these sports. 

What is the text about? How do we know?:

This text is about my current goals and my goals for the future. We know this because I have explained what my goals are, and what they are. 

Setting Goals | WorkCompass

No comments:

Post a Comment


Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about