Pages

Monday, August 23, 2021

The Einsatzgruppen - Social Studies

During the study of the Holocaust, we have revisited mapping activities that required us to locate the given counties on a map and identify them. The topic for this mapping activity was "The Einsatzgruppen," which translates to "clean-up squads". We were tasked to locate countries that were involved with WW2 and death camp locations. To complete this task, I used my maps to show my work, as I found working digitally easier and faster. 

Link to My Maps: Link

The History Place - Holocaust Timeline: Map of Nazi Concentration Camps


2 comments:

  1. Hello Vann
    Great job on your blogpost. I like that you explain to us a part of the topic and even included a photo. Though, I have trouble accessing your map link. But overall, good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vann,
    Awesome blogpost! I have enjoyed viewing you text as well as the map that you have given. You have also given some information regarding your topic which is great. Though perhaps a clearer picture could be used in the future, its still a great post.

    ReplyDelete


Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about