Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Dear Future Me

Dear Future Me,

By the time you read this many years will have passed.  In fact you will be turning 25 years old.  This is a reminder of what your goals, dreams and aspirations were as a 9 year old.
Let’s start with your career, first of all I’ve gone to work at University to learn to be a Pilot and travel around the world. If you didn't know my dream was to be a Pilot because being a Pilot is amazing but being a Pilot could probably be hard work too.

After that  let’s talk about sports. As you really know you are really interested to play sports especially soccer. Your goals was to be a famous soccer player and your other goal was to represent Philippines National football team.  

Now let me tell you all the destinations that I wanted to explore.

My first was is to travel seven destinations. The 1st destination that I wanted to explore was Rio and look at the Christ the Redeemer. The second destination I wanted to explore more was Egypt I wanted to look at the Pyramid of Egypt. The 3rd destination I wanted to have fun is Singapore and go to Malaysia and look at the Petronas Towers. 4th destination was Italy and look at the Colosseum 5th destination was Canada I wanted to see the CN tower and climb it. 6th destination is China and look at the Jiuzhaigou with the beautiful lakes, waterfalls and mountains landscapes.
7th destination will be the United States and find the landmarks that I want to look at the first landmark is the Golden Gate Bridge. The second landmark is  the Statue of Liberty The last landmark was going to be the Grand Canyon.

I really hope you get this letter and I hope you're really healthy and good health.

Your 9 years old me.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about