Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Adrenalin Forrest

Adrenalin Forrest


At  Friday, December 9, 2016. We went to Adrenalin Forrest for EOTC week. There was two groups there is group 1 and group 2 I was in group 2. The group 1 went to Adrenalin Forrest  first and the group 2 went to the Spencer par. It was really hot there  and it was really fun at the Spencer Park. I liked the flying fox then Axle and I we're looking for birds then It was morning tea time. Then we went to Adrenalin Forrest but we have put a harness for safety It was so strange but I got used to it. Then the instructor have to teach us some how to use the harness. After that we have to start  at level 1 then to level 2 the last level is 6 I just got to level 2 because It was so high and then the time has run out so we went back to school tomorrow I will going sailing I hope that you had a good day bye! 












No comments:

Post a Comment


Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about