Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Surfing at Summer

Surfing

At Thursday, December 8, 2016. We went Surfing at Summer for EOTC week, EOTC week means Education Outside The Classroom. There was 3 groups I was at the group 2 but we have to in different groups I was in a Dolphin group and the other one was the Seals. We went surfing after group 1 I have a lot of fun because I learned how to body board and to surf. When I was body boarding I keep getting sea weeds of my feet witch is annoying but It just a few because I have to take them off my feet. When the life guard teach me and I catch a wave I went really fast. Then we have to eat lunch so we have a lunch break. After we finished eating lunch the life guard said that we have to go surfing now. It was really hard to stand on a board because the waves will keep pushing you but when I keep trying I catch wave and I din't fall. So that's what we did at Surfing at Summer and tomorrow we are going to Adrenalin Forest at Spencer Park. I hope had a good day bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment


Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about