Pages

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Animals At WW1

This term we had been learning about ANZAC Day. We had to choose a topic for ANZAC so I chose "Mascots At War". Then we have to make a slide show for it, but first we need to find some information first. After we gathered enough information it was the time to make our slide show. I think I did well doing my slide show and maybe I should be more focused so I can finish my slide show a bit faster. But anyways I hope you liked my slide show and I hope you learned something from it, and don't forget to comment BYE! 

W.A.L.T
We are learning to…
Questioning
I am learning to ask questions before, during and after reading.
Summarising
I am learning to summarise and retell  the main ideas and important information from what I have read in my own words.
Synthesising
I am learning to put new ideas from the text with my prior knowledge or other text to develop new ideas and understandings.
Evaluating
I am learning to think carefully about what I am reading and how I use the text.
Information Literacy

I am learning to read and find the appropriate information I am searching for.


No comments:

Post a Comment


Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about