Pages

Friday, May 26, 2017

Timeline

This term we had been learning about "mysteries." Mysteries are like unsolved things like a sighting of an Bigfoot. But I picked a different mystery I chose the "Roswell UFO Incident" it is a UFO sighting in Roswell. We had to figure out some facts and information of the UFO. So I made a timeline for the UFO incident but I haven't finished it yet although I still can put some things in it and it will just keep updating the timeline. I think I have done well it was a little bit challenging because we I had to search some information. But I think I need to my next step is: Be more faster and focused to finish the timeline faster. But anyways I hope you still learned something and I hope you have a great day BYE!


W.A.L.T:
Synthesising
I am learning to put new ideas from the text with my prior knowledge or other text to develop new ideas and understandings.
Evaluating
I am learning to think carefully about what I am reading and how I use the text.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about