Pages

Friday, November 3, 2017

It's Called Art... No! I Meant Tessellation!

This week we have been given a new strategy it's called "Tessellation" It's basically shapes that has to keep going with the same pattern. Then all of us had to make DLO's about our strategy. But I will tell you more about tessellation in the DLO. But anyways I hope you enjoy and I hope you learnt from this video. Oh if you want to see the tessellation that I made I will put 2 links of it at the bottom of the DLO. But anyways have a great day Bye..!


Tessellation 1: Link
Tessellation 2: Link
For A Better Preview

No comments:

Post a Comment


Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about