Pages

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Olympics Day! (Athletics Day...)

Yesterday, we had an Athletics day all the children at different rooms were there too. There were 6 events, or 7 because there was a event where you can rest. But there was sprints, long distance, shot put, discus, high jump and long jump. My favorite one was sprints, long distance, long jump and high jump. When I was doing the sprints I felt kind of scared because I was versing fast people. But then when it started I came second place and I felt very proud of myself. Then we had a final with all the people that won, and I came second again! 

After we sprinted we rested at the resting area. Then the bell rang and we went to shot put, but I didn't really did that good in shot put. Next we went to long distance. The teacher gave us the rules, and then the 10 year old boys sprinted at the field, we had to do 4 laps of the field. I looked around me and I was second place. A couple of minutes ago I stared puffing and I also started to go slower but I got my second lap. After that I finished my 4th lap and I was second place again. After that we went to the resting area again, me and my friends were playing slaps. Next the bell rang, this time we were going to discus. I found discus really hard so my goal was to get better at shot put and discus. 

But then we went to high jump, it was one of my favorite event. I was more used jumping using my right foot so I went into the right side. After 3 - 4 rounds I started failing and hurting myself a bit so I stopped. Then the last event long jump, I jumped from 2.5 meters. But I didn't did that well but that is also one of my goal. But I think I did really good on athletics and I hope I get better at it. Baboosh!

1 comment:

  1. For more: Idustrial Management Blog visit https://manoxblog.com

    ReplyDelete


Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about