Pages

Monday, March 19, 2018

How To Make A Very Successful Vlog

This term in cybersmart, we have been creating a DLO of how to make a successful vlog. But first we had to be in pairs. As always I always go with Axle. You might be asking why? I always work with Axle because it is very easy for us to work with. Because we can sort things out very quickly and we don't get any problems. However back to the vlog, after we have been into 2 pairs we now had to make a DLO of how to make a successful vlog. Afterwards we have finished the video, it was a little bit bad because Axle and I haven't made a DLO for a long time now.  Although at least we finished and now I have a new goal, Make DLO's a little bit better. Still Axle and I were very happy with it as the teachers. But anyways I will put the video down at the bottom for the video. Bye!!








No comments:

Post a Comment


Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about