Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Stuff To Know About The New Zealand Crest!

This term in our "kete" we have been learning about the New Zealand Flag, Athem and Crest. Our form teacher had to put us in groups. I was put in the Crest group. I was with Tyler, Tehya and Nykachia. At first I didn't really know what the Crest meant but our teacher explained it to us. After that we now had to do our plan for our crest, we just did questions for the crest like "how was it made." Then we all put it in the slide and answered all of our questions. We did lots of researching, and I really enjoyed reading some facts about it and I actually didn't even knew some of it. I have made 11 question for my group to share.

My group and I, think that we have done a really good work on our slide and I think that you will learn lots of it. Like that the New Zealand Crest is actually redesigned. There are lots more of things that we didn't put in our slide because we didn't have that much time and I thought that I thing it would be boring if  I made the very long. But anyways I hope you enjoy and I hope you learnt something Bye!


2 comments:

  1. Hey Vann,
    That was really informational, I really like the fact that you've really put a lot of effort and a lot of information in you're post. What I was confused about is that, why did you have to put you names in the slide. I mean it was not really a mistake; but I was more like confused. Also in your labels you've spelt your anthem wrong. However it was still really good and informational.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vann
    I like how you have added all of the years that the crest has had and it's alterations. Do you know who Jack Mcdonald is? There were 75 designs! There weren't that many alterations to the Crest. The Crest could have been called a shield. Do you think the crest should be called a shield?
    bye.

    ReplyDelete


Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about