Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Finished Product..?

This term, we have been making "Drawstring bags," but we are still working on it. It would probably take 1-2 more weeks because there are lots of things we have to do, before doing the actual bag. We also just finished making our pockets. It didn't really turn out that I wanted it to be, but it was okay because I could still fit things that I need to put. But I will put some pictures of the bag I placed the fabric on the top so you won't see it but I will still share the picture, hope you enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Great work yesterday Vann. Was impressed at how well you were able to be independent with the instructions. You sewed your pocket on and are now ready to put your bag together. Before we do that next week you do have the opportunity to change the position of your pocket if you are not happy where it is. It's not hard. Let me know on Wednesday if you want to do that befoe we sew the rest of it together! Miss L :)

    ReplyDelete


Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about