Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

First DLO for maths!

This week our teacher made us make a DLO about subtracting. Our group started making DLO's for maths, It will be my first DLO for maths! But this DLO doesn't have me talking in it, It's because I don't have that much time. Although I put some explanation on how to get the answer from the question. The question was "Tania took 67 sour sweets to her netball game. At halftime, she gave out some and had 35 left. How many did she give away?" Here is a DLO to figure it out! Anyways I hope you enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. Cool DLO Vann!

    It was very clear and informative and I like how you showed how you solved your question. Well done! I might have to share this with my Year 8s as an example of what a quality Maths DLO could look like.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete


Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about