Pages

Monday, October 29, 2018

Who is Austin Post?

In cybersmart we had to research the search bar, we had a question about who is Autin Post we searched in google, We took screenshots of what had come up. When I searched it on google it was Post Malone. I took screenshots of the search bar, natural results, and the filters. Here are the screenshots.

Filters

Search Bar


Natural Results


Bonus Question: 

How did Austin Post (Post Malone) choose the name he is best known by?

According to Wikipedia "Post Malone" chose the name as his stage name, when he was 14 or 15. It was a rumor that his name was a reference to a professional basketball player, known as "Karl Malone". But he also used a name generator and it came up with Malone.

I hope you enjoy this blog post and I hope you learned something. 



2 comments:

  1. Hi Vann, I really like your post about Post Malone. I've learn't something new, Post Malone chose his name refering to a professional basketballer, Karl Malone. He used a name generator and it came with Malone. I hope you like my comment about Austin Post. Have a cool day!! Bye!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Khush, Thank you for your comment.
    I am pleased that you have learned something new about this post. I hope you have a good day bye!

    ReplyDelete


Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about