Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2018

Passion Projects!!

This Monday we started a new Kete topic called "Passion Projects." It is every Monday and Thursday, there were different topics to choose from. There was Maths Craft, Discovery, Stone Sculping, and lots more. We had to choose 3 different topics. My first choice was Stone Sculping, my second choice was Discovery. The last was sports. Then the day came, the first day of passion projects. I found out that I was in Discovery, I thought that I was going to be in Stone Sculping but I wasn't. But luckily I was with Axle, Khush, Ranit and other people. I felt relieved that I was with some of my friends, our teacher in discovery was Mr. Stock.  He was a funny science teacher. The four of us had different ideas on what we wanted to discover, here are some examples. Dissect an animal, make a telescope, make food, etc.

This Thursday, we did planning, ideas and lots of other stuff. My group and I wanted to make food, We wanted to know what dish goes well with mozzarella. We are still on work in progress and I will try to keep you updated with our new discovery. Bye!









1 comment:

  1. Hello Vann!

    What a well written blog post, it sounds like you are really enjoying Passion Projects. I think it is interesting that you and your group are choosing to cook something for your science project. I am really interested to read more of your blog posts to see how it goes.

    I am sure it will be delicious! Good luck!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete


Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about