Pages

Monday, November 26, 2018

SLJ: Summer Learning Journey

Image result for basketball
Hey Emma,
My name is Vann and I am from Hornby High School, I really like maths, reading, writing, science and also cybersmart. I like playing with my brothers, especially playing basketball and badminton. Next year I will be a year 8, I also enjoy hiking with my family, when the weather is not so good I will usually play games and watch movies during the weekends. Between the weekends I will try to work really hard to win the Summer Learning Journey and get some really cool prizes.

Image result for mountains cartoonIf I win, I want to get the drone so I when we are out hiking somewhere in the mountains, I can use the drone to get a good view around the mountains. If I didn't get a drone I would rather get a headphone instead of the drone. If didn't win headphones I will get the Chromebook, so whenever my Chromebook is broken I have a spare one. But anyways I hope I can still get any of the prizes.

1 comment:


Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about