Pages

Monday, September 23, 2019

Making my Own Song!

This week on Instrumental Industries - Music. We had to make our own songs, the song that I made was inspired by basketball. I also took some of the lyrics to other songs but made them a little different. I chose to make my song about basketball because I really like playing it and watching other people play it. Anyways this is the song that I made.

Song:

Chorus: Get out the way,
get out the way,
get out the way yeah!
Get out of our yeah!

Verse 1: This is our sport!
This is our court!
This is where we belong!
This is where will win our games, yow!

Verse 2: Win, win, win, win, win,
All were going to do is win.
Win, win, win, win, win.
Never going to lose again.

Chorus: Get out the way,
get out the way,
get out the way yeah!
Get out of our yeah!

End: Getting better everyday,
going to win our games.
Getting stronger and better.
Get out the way yeah!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Vann,
    I really like your blog post about making your own song. When I sing the song I really like it and it also rhymes. Also, when I sing the song I peel like I really want to get better too. I really like the blog post and the song that you made.

    ReplyDelete


Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about