Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Subject that I would like to learn!

For this week, Miss Birtch has tasked us to make a blog post about a subject we want to learn about that isn't available here at HHS (Hornby High School). Anyways, the subject that I would like to learn about is aviation. Aviation refers to activities surrounding mechanical flight and the aircraft industry. Moving on I want to learn about aviation because when I was a kid I really wanted to be a pilot, that's why I really would like to learn about aviation. Maybe someday I could even be a pilot. However, what would subject would you like to learn about that isn't in your school?

Image result for aviation

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Vann!

    How cool that you want to study Aviation! I have a huge obsession with planes, specifically those from WWI and WWII. A great place to learn more about this is the Air Force Museum! I would have loved to take a course on Aviation and flying planes when I was in high school.

    Awesome blog post and thank you for sharing your ideas!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete


Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about