Pages

Friday, April 24, 2020

ESOL | Learning Activities | Week One!

For my ESOL work, for working at home. I have a week one task that I haven't finished yet, the task is to write a description of my favourite animal, singer or actor. I chose to write about what my favourite animal is, I chose this topic because I believe that I have never said what my favourite animal is. It is also because I found this topic interesting to make a blog post about. Anyways, I found it extremely hard to choose my favourite animal because I like a lot of animals. But I have come to a conclusion to choose dogs as my favourite animal, I chose this animal because I find them the most helpful animal for people with disabilities. You might have also heard the common phrase "Man's best friend" this phrase refers to their long history of relations, loyalty, and companionship with humans.

Pomeranian - Full Profile, History, and CareThere are multiple types of dogs, with different lifestyle and personalities. Some breeds can be hyper, calm, playful, and some are aggressive. Although my favourite type of is a Pomeranian, this is my favourite breed of dog because they are; intelligent, sociable, extroverted, friendly, playful, and active. They are also extremely cute and small, I have told my parents that if we ever buy a new house for ourselves that we also buy a Pomeranian. Anyways this is my favourite animal and I also want to know what your favourite is?

1 comment:

  1. Kamusta Vann!

    I never would have guessed you would love a pomeranian best, but I enjoyed reading about why you think this is the best kind of dog. I was intrigued to read this blog because you said it was ESOL work and I am curious what work should be done in Y9 ESOL. My students haven't posted to their blogs yet but this sounds like an interesting task to practice some of your writing.

    I hope you and your pamilya are doing well in isolation and maybe you have a chance to practice some basketball at home! Looking forward to seeing you at school again sometime soon.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete


Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about