Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2020

Hurumanu 2 | Film Studies | Coraline | Plots |

What are we learning? This week on Hurumanu 2, we have been learning about the plot of the movie Coraline. These plots were; 

  • Exposition - The characters, Theme & Idea and Setting 
  • Complication - The scene which triggers the chain of events or where something is about to happen
  • Rising Action - This includes the series of events that increases the tension; to lead the climax of the story. 
  • Climax - Where the problem is about to begin
  • Falling Action - Where the problem has begun 
  • Resolution - The problem has been solved by the protagonist
  • Denouement - The ending of the story or the finale 

Then we had to make a timeline of the plot of the story, there were two options to make our timeline. One was to make a normal timeline and one was a Freytag's Pyramid, I chose to make one using Freytag's Pyramid since I have never used it before and It was new for me.  


How does this show my learning? This shows my learning by presenting my knowledge by making a Freytag's Pyramid, and explaining the events in the movie, 

What am I wondering as a result of my learning? I am wondering if I have properly explained the events of the movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about