Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Hurumanu 8 | Health | Effects of Gaming on the Mind & Body |

For the past few weeks on Hurumanu 8 (Health), we had to work on discovery tasks which consisted of several topics to choose from, the theme. I selected the effects of gaming on the mind and body. After we picked, a discussion, we then had to have five big questions. Once we had our five big questions. We then had to answer them and then describe three ways to improve and manage our chosen health issue. Afterwards, we needed to create an activity or make something, that teaches another group or the class about our topic/findings.

I chose to present my work on a website using visme, I, chose to display my work into this site because I was comfortable using it. It also made it considerably easy for me to move my writing on the planning sheet to the actual website. Anyways, I believe that I have managed to work well to complete the task. I am also really pleased and proud, with the work that I have created. 

My Planning sheet: 




My Presentation: 
Click the presentation to move to the next slide. 

Made with Visme

No comments:

Post a Comment


Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about