Pages

Friday, March 31, 2017

Duathlon!

Yesterday we had a Duathlon it's was like a race and you can bring bikes and scooters. I din't bring any our race was to start at the flags and we have to run all the way to the high school's gate. Then the people that has bikes or scooters have to get their wheels but I din't have one so I have to run then we have to go to the court and we have to go in a zig zag. Then we have to go back at the court and do it again because we need to do it 2x after I finished all of that I need to go to our field and I have to run there 2x also so I finished and I came 5th and I was very exhausted. But I hope you had a great time bye!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vann, I really like your post about Duathlon. I found some mistakes that you need to fix like, you forgot to add a capital letter in the Starting of the post. Second mistake is you spelt din't but it should be didn't. Third mistake, your sentence after zig zag was really long and that sentence had 4 and's! You should fix the mistakes that I've said. I hope you like my comment/feedback. Have a cool 😎 day!! Bye!!

    ReplyDelete


Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about