Pages

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Wetapunga Facts and Information


  • W.A.L.T 
  • Success Criteria!
  • Find important information about weta's and write this in my own words.
  • Find information form a range of sources including one I have found by myself.
  • Write information in my own words.
  • Write layout/presentation is clear and easy to read/understand.
  • Include information about at least 6 parts of a weta body.My information and ideas help my audience to understand the learning.  

Three weeks our weta group had been learning about weta's and we had to make a thinklink about it but we had to find some information's first. By the way if you don't know what is a weta it is a creature that has been living with the dinosaurs they were also called the Wetapunga. So this is my thinklink for it and I hope you learnt something here and I hope you like it Bye!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Vann, I never knew weta lived with the dinosaurs. Those facts you wrote about is very interesting. You had only one mistake which is that you wrote with a two times, but anyways keep up the good work Vann.

    ReplyDelete


Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about