Pages

Friday, October 27, 2017

The end of Olympics... (Still joking... btw - by the way. )

This term is the last day for swimming at Canterbury Swim School. I'm kind of a bit sad, but I had a lot of fun, but I'm pretty sure all of you had fun too. But yesterday I had a new goal it is to try not to stop while swimming. But I think that I achieved it. But I will still have many goals, so today my last go will be is to try not to stop at the big pool this time. When I was at the big pool, I always stopped at the middle of the pool because I was so used to the small pool that, I stop at like 13 seconds. So that will be my goal, I will have a videos to show you.

We now have been to Canterbury Swim School for our last swim. I felt really exited, they taught us some water safety. They split us in 2's luckily I was with Axle, Jullien and Khush and also other children. But I hope you enjoy your swimming lessons don't forget to smile! bye!




No comments:

Post a Comment


Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about