Pages

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Rotate the flag!!

This term we have been given a strategy, again.. But today it's about rotating objects or other kind of stuff. When I did this the first time I failed, but luckily I got it right. We had to make a DLO about this strategy, I also failed recording this strategy because there were so many people outside recording and they were noisy and then I run out of time... but I happily I got it recorded today. But anyways I hope you enjoy and I hope you learnt something from this DLO.




No comments:

Post a Comment


Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about