Pages

Monday, October 16, 2017

Practicing for Olympics!! (Joking..)

This term, term 4. We went to Canterbury Swim School, we needed a bus to take us at the Swim School. I felt really exited when we were on the bus, and I was sitting with Axle, Jullien and Khush in front of Axle and I. We were talking about some things about Philippines and then we arrived at Canterbury Swim School. But before we went out the bus the teachers gave us instructors  before they let us out the bus. We had to take off our shoes and socks and put them together, then we lined up into lines. We changed into our swimming suits and then the instructors put us into groups. Then the instructors taught us about stokes and backstrokes. I will put 2 videos of me doing freestyle. But I hope you enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment


Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about