Pages

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Let's learn some nets for 3D shapes!

This term we have been given put into new groups! There were 3 groups on our maths group, there was Circles, Stars and Diamonds. But I was put into diamonds, it was the highest group. I was really proud of myself. I was really curious of what we were going to be learning, then the teachers said that we are going to be learning about geometry it's pretty much shapes. Our group had to learn about nets, if you don't know what nets are, well I am going to explain some of it to you. Nets are patterns that you can cut and fold to make an object. Then we had to make a DLO explaining nets. So this is my DLO I hope you enjoy and I hope you learnt something bye!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Vann! it's me Sam, I like your video because you explained it very clearly. Next time try and make it longer because it was short.I like when you had that strong voice so keep it up.

    ReplyDelete


Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about